We encourage children to stay off of this site since the content is primarily technical and is intended for
engineers and architects and has little educational or entertainment value for minors.
when you are on the CADopia web site, and when you use CADopia's services. This policy also covers
CADopia's treatment of any personally identifiable information that CADopia's business partners share with
CADopia or that CADopia may share with a partner.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that CADopia does not own or control, or to
people that CADopia does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- CADopia collects personally identifiable information when you register for CADopia or other
products, when you use certain CADopia products and services, and when you visit CADopia discussion forum
pages. CADopia may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with CADopia, we ask for your name, email address, zip code, occupation, and industry.
Once you register with CADopia and sign in to our services, your identity is known to us.
- CADopia also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser,
including your IP address, CADopia cookie information and the page you requested.
- CADopia uses information for two purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services,
and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- CADopia will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- CADopia may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information (Unless we have your consent, we will not share the
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of CADopia to provide a product or
service to you (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the
personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
for specific products or services.
- CADopia may set and access CADopia cookies on your computer because we use a third party Discussion
Forum product that makes use of this information.
- CADopia does not grant permission to any other company to access this information.
CADopia may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your
personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, contact us at